Sell Your Books
Sell us your books on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday from 12-5 pm
Things to remember
- If you leave books to sell, remember that we do not keep books overnight . Books must be claimed by 5:30 PM on the day they are dropped off.
- If you have more than 8 boxes or bags, please call us to set up an appointment.
- If you have multiple boxes, please arrive several hours before our buying hours end.
- We buy on all subjects.
- No loose books, please. Bring your books in either a bag or boxes.
What we pay
We buy books that we think we can resell. We sell our books in the store for between 1/4 - 1/3 of the original list price, thus what we pay for your books is based on our low prices. We go through your books, choose the ones we want to buy and make an offer in cash or store credit. We offer 50% more in store credit. Store credit never expires.
What we do not buy
- Books that are in poor condition (exceptions might be made for antiquarian books)
- Moldy or smoky books
- Encyclopedias (unless they're prior to ~1915)
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books
For more information, call us at (650)-343-2800