Sell Your Books: COVID-19 Update
We are buying books again! Sell us your books Wednesday through Sunday from 2:30-4 pm. By appointment only- please call, no appointments through email.
Things to remember
- In order to keep our customers and staff safe, we ask that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- We buy on all subjects.
- No loose books, please. Bring your books in either a bag or boxes, no larger than banker's boxes.
What we pay
We buy books that we think we can resell. We sell our books in the store for between 1/4 - 1/3 of the original list price, thus what we pay for your books is based on our low prices. We go through your books, choose the ones we want to buy and make an offer in cash or store credit. We offer 50% more in store credit. Store credit never expires.
What we do not buy
- Books that are in poor condition (exceptions might be made for antiquarian books)
- Moldy or smoky books
- Encyclopedias (unless they're prior to ~1915)
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books
For more information or to make an appointment, call us at (650)-343-2800