Sell Your Books
- Our buying hours are:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday from 12-5:30
- If you leave books to sell, remember that we do not keep books overnight . Books must be claimed by closing time on the day they are dropped off.
- If you have multiple boxes, please arrive several hours before our buying hours end.
- We buy on all subjects.
What we pay
We buy books that we think we can resell. We sell our books in the store for between 1/4 - 1/3 of the original list price, thus what we pay for your books is based on our low prices. We go through your books, choose the ones we want to buy and make an offer in cash or store credit. We offer 50% more in store credit. Store credit never expires.
What we do not buy
- Books that are in poor condition
- Moldy or smoky books
- Encyclopedias (unless they're prior to ~1915)
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books
For more information, call us at (650)-343-2800